12/29/08

Nanny

Hi,

my name is Lucie Spackova and I am very interested in job as a nanny.

Something about me:

I live in San Francisco with my boyfriend. He got a job here as an architect and I came here to spend time with him. But he is busy a lot so I decided to look for a job. I have a degree from Charles University in Prague at Pedagogical Faculty. I studied Czech and Special Pedagogy, so I prefer work with children. I also tought at basic school in Prague, this job inspired me very much.

I come from family, where I have two younger brother and sister. Sister is about 17 years younger than me (and my brother about 12 years younger), so I know work with toddlers very well.

My mother is a teacher too, I made a singing course for small children at school, where she works.

Thank you very much for your answer, I appreciate a lot.

My phone number: (415) 774–6653

Have a nice day.

No comments: