12/21/08

Looking for a Czech teacher in the Santa Cruz area

Hello,

My name is Emily and I found your blog while looking for a Czech teacher in the Santa Cruz area. I am currently living in the Czech Repbulic and have been for the past few months. I was traveling around and found work here and since have fallen in love and have especially enjoyed learning the language. I have been fortunate enough to be in situations without English speakers so in a short time my Czech has developed fairly well. I am potentially moving to Santa Cruz in April for an apprenticeship that will last until October but I have a deep desire to continue studying Czech because I know that I will forever return to the Czech Republic. If anyone could point me to any people or leads as far as teachers or native Czech speakers in the Santa Cruz area I would greatly apprectiate it.

Warmly,
Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
My name is Helena, I live in Morgan Hill and go to Santa Cruz often (3-4 times a week). I am a native Czech speaker, teacher, and I reacently taught at Berlitz Languages Czech. So if you are interested you can contact me at hctc@verizon.net and we can get to gether. Or you can leave me a message here.

Helena

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,

I know it might be a little late to respond to your e-mail. If you haven't found any teachers yet, I could help you with learning Czech. I'm a native Cz. speaker, living in Santa Cruz, have some previous experience with teaching (both Czech and English).

Marketa (m13archer@yahoo.com)

Sue said...

I am looking for a czech teacher. I live in Redwood City. Anyone out there?