4/27/09

Czech classes in SF

My name is Wiley, I'm a local glass artist and am currently applying for graduate study at an art school in Prague. Though the school does not require it, I would like to try to learn a little Czech before I go. Even if I don't get into the school I would still like to learn the language as so many of the worlds great glass casters are Czech. I looked into a language course at CCSF but they didn't offer one, and when I looked up Czech classes in SF your site was one that popped up. I was wondering if you knew of anywhere that taught beginner Czech. Any assistance you could provide would be most appreciated.
Sincerely,
Wiley Jackson

2 comments:

LILLY said...

Well, write to lillymiriam@yahoo.com
We'll see what we can or we can't do...smile.
I am a faculty member of SF City College ( I do teach Czech language - not enough students presently)

Anonymous said...

Hi Wiley,

I am a licensed translator Czech/English and the Czech language is my personal hobby. Currently I do not practice teaching or translating full time, however, I occasionally tutor friends or people who are interested in the Czech Language.

please email me at ivona@konwayelectric.com.
Best, Ivona