6/20/07

Looking for room to rent

Hi,

just moved recently to SF from Prague to study 8 month programme at Aspect College. I'm looking for furnished/unfurnished room in a apartment with max. 4 roommates (could be sublet or temporary)

Hoping to keep the price tag 650 and under but will consider to change that for the right people/place. My school is at the Financial district area so I would like to find some place close public trans., Muni or Bart. Don’t know the area yet, so good advice is always welcome.

I am mature, very easy going, fun to be around with, respectful, not moody and NO drama. Sometimes I like to hang out, to go for a beer or good vine, watch movies home, into culture, music and art, like to cook.

I try to be clean, contribute to the household, always pay my bills on time, and respect other roommate’s privacy. I do recycle and conserve energy in the house, but don't worry; I don't push other people to do so. I don't bring parties home.

Your age, gender, orientation is not an issue. Just be a good human and no drama. Don’t care if you smoke or drink twice a week - that is your personal thing. Just looking for laid back, clean, friendly and creative roommates. Cats and dogs and other lovers are ok. I don't smoke.

Please e-mail me or call me at (925) 330 8976.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Filip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checkout:
sfbay.craigslist.com for housing info. Many students are moving out right now, you may be lucky! Good luck!